With the recent changes to the Kroger Cards program, Kroger has upped the pool of money available to charitable organizations to $4 million dollars. Participants will also now be asked to reselect their charitable organization annually. In the month of April, we ask anyone who has designated St. Thomas Episcopal Church as your charitable organization to re-enroll on the Kroger website.
You can also re-enroll at the customer service desk as your local Kroger store. (You will need to choose this option if you do not have an email account.)
If you are not currently enrolled in the program, we would love your support. St. Thomas receives thousands of dollars each year through the program, which help to fund our outreach ministries.
DIRECTIONS TO RE-ENROLL:
- Go to Kroger.com.
- Click the orange SIGN IN button near the top right of the page.
- Enter your email and password information.
- Click the orange MY ACCOUNT button near the top right of the page.
- Select ACOUNT SETTINGS from the list.
- In the lower right corner of the account summary window is a box labeled COMMUNITY REWARDS.
- Click the EDIT button within the COMMUNITY REWARDS box.
- Complete the information requested in the 3 steps; Find St. Thomas Episcopal Church or type in our organization number: #80137.
Remember, you must complete this process and re-enroll in order to have your rewards bucks go to St. Thomas!