It’s been a while since we have been able to share with you any update as to where we stand with our own operations in the midst of the pandemic.
With this in mind, the Diocese has issued new guidelines that will enable us to resume our ministry. Please take time to watch the Health Update video and carefully read the updates below.
- The Diocese has issued new guidelines that will enable us to resume our ministry within the Level 3 (Red) designation.
- If Hamilton County remains at a Level 3 (Red), we will be able to resume in-person worship, with Holy Communion, for the First Sunday in Advent, November 29, 2020. We will continue to implement our required preventative, health & safety protocols i.e. wearing masks, health checks, reserving your seats, etc.
- The Ohio Public Health Advisory System will remain as our operational criteria (or gating criteria). If Hamilton County is ever designated Level 4 (Purple), we will need to return to the highest degree of protocols, which means a suspension of services for both the parish and school.
- These provisions will be in addition to weekly and special services offered online via our YouTube Channel.
- Home Communion visits will also resume beginning in Advent with special health & safety measures offered.
- Please call the parish office for more information at (513) 831-2052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and God bless you!