St. Thomas Flu Vaccine Clinic in Partnership with CVS Pharmacy
- Regular Vaccine & High Dose Vaccine (65 +) available
- The clinic will take place outdoors at the archway entrance on Miami Avenue
- Registration is suggested and preferred, but walk ups are welcome
- Most insurances cover 100 percent
- Bring insurance card
To help ensure the safety of patients and pharmacy team:
- Immunization area will include well-established physical distancing
- Pharmacists will be wearing masks, gloves and face shields
- Patients will be required to wear face coverings and answer COVID-19 screening question
Why get a flu shot?
More important than ever this year: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) highly recommends getting your flu shot this fall not only to reduce your risk from flu but also to help conserve potentially scarce health care resources.
To stay ahead of changing viruses: Because influenza viruses are always changing, the flu vaccine is reviewed annually and updated, as needed, to keep up.
Helps protect friends and family: By getting your flu shot, you avoid exposing those around you, especially those who are unable to get the flu shot themselves.
Please consult your physician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.
Contact the church office with any questions 513-831-2052
As we learn how to adjust our lives given the reality of the coronavirus and the request to do our part to slow its spread by practicing social distancing, Presiding Bishop Michael Curry invites you to join him each week to take a moment to cultivate a ‘habit of grace.’ A new meditation will be posted on Mondays through May.